Join one of our Life Groups
We at Shiloh believe that one of the best ways to start developing a deeper relationship with Jesus is by forming deeper relationships with others also seeking to know him better. Whether you just want to get together with others and to talk about life, or learn a craft – we have a group for that.
We offer a lot of options for you to make those personal connections with other Shiloh members and folks in the community:
2017 Summer Specials
Check in with the group leaders or church office about exact dates these groups will be meeting.
- Mondays @ First Watch – Studying Ephesians with Pastor Brent – 7:15 a.m.
- Tuesdays @ Delhi Campus – Upper Room Devotional – 11 a.m.
- Tuesdays @ Delhi Campus – Studying Philippians with Tim – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays @ Delhi Campus – D6 with Beth – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesdays @ Delhi Campus – Studying Discipleship with Pastor Dave – MULTIPLY – 6:30 p.m.
Coming this Fall to the Delhi Campus
- Sundays – Student Ministry Life Groups – 6:30-8pm – Starting August 27th
- Tuesdays – Run with God – 6 – 7pm – Starting August 22nd
- Tuesdays – Upper Room Devotional – 11 a.m. – On going
- Wednesdays – Experiencing God – 6:30-8pm – Starting September 13
- Wednesdays – D6 with Beth – 6:30-8pm – On going
- Thursdays – Divorce Care – 6:30-8pm – Starting September 7th
Sunday School Class: 9:30 a.m.
JEMS Fitness: 7 p.m. – Seasonal
Upper Room: 11 a.m.
Overeaters Anonymous: 7-8 p.m.
Sewing Group: 10 a.m.-noon
Bible Study @ Price Hill: 6:15-8 p.m. – Seasonal
Bible Study @ Delhi Campus: 6:30-8 p.m. – Seasonal
Alcoholics Anonymous: 7-8 p.m.
For more information or if you’re interested in leading, co-leading, or hosting a Life Group, call the church office at 451-3600 or email Shiloh@shilohumc.com.
Life Group Leaders, you can report your groups meeting information through the Shiloh Cincy App or this link:Life Group Leaders – Share Who Joined You