Each week we are taking a little time to share about our staff here at Shiloh Church. This week we put Mike Hertsenberg, our interim Modern Worship Coordinator, in the hot seat. This gives us all a chance to get to know him a little better. Here we go, let the interview begin!
1. Where’s your favorite place in the world?
- Anywhere with soccer and goetta.. (so probably Germany) oh yeah and with my fiancee (or wife depending on when you read this post). The big day is September 17th, 2016!
2. If you could be any animal, which would you be?
- Dog – who doesn’t love dogs?
3. What’s the last book you read and would recommend?
- Building a Discipling Culture by Mike Breen
4. What’s your favorite movie?
- Not sure if I can pick just one, but a Muppet Christmas Carol is definitely up there.
5. What show are you currently, or wish you could, binge watch?
- Let’s just say, good luck reaching me once “Game of Thrones” comes back on.
6. What’s the best meal you ever had?
- Chipotle Burrito bowl on my first date with Amy (his now fiancee/wife).
7. What’s your secret talent that no one knows about?
- I can almost do a front flip off of the diving board!
8. Who inspires you?
- Most definitely my parents.
9. What is your favorite escape from the world?
- I have a couple; music, soccer, and Super Smash Bros. on Nintendo 64.
You can find out more about Mike and others on staff by visiting our Staff Page.