Registration and Important Information
Things to Know Before Enrolling:
- Fall 2017 enrollment will be open to the public on February 21, 2017.
- We will offer an Early Bird room at an additional cost (opens at 8:15), if minimum enrollment for that class is met.
- A $75 (per family) non-refundable deposit is due at registration. Classes are formed on a first-come, first-served basis, and are based on a minimum number of student enrollments. If a class does not fill or is canceled, we will refund your deposit.
- A $50 one-time snack fee per child is due by September 1.
- All children must be potty trained by the beginning of the school year.
2017-2018 Registration Materials:
Please read the Parent Handbook before registering your child, as you must agree to its policies as part of the enrollment process.
You should also take a moment to read the Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services Center Parent Information
You must submit 1) through 3) of the following in order to complete 2017-2018 enrollment and secure your child’s spot.
- ALL BOXES MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO FINALIZE ENROLLMENT, according to state requirements.
- Under “Give Permission to Transport,” Please write “Shiloh Preschool” in the box for “Program or Home Name”
3) $75 Registration Fee per family
4) $50 one-time Snack Fee per child is due by September 1.
Summer hours are by appointment. Please call (513) 451-6443, or e-mail Beth Carter with questions or to schedule a tour.
To turn in your Registration Packet during the summer, please bring it to the main church office.