Registration and Important Information
Things to Know Before Enrolling:
- Fall 2017 enrollment is currently open.
- Please scroll down to “Steps to Registering” for complete instructions on enrolling.
- Click here to schedule an appointment to tour our facilities or turn in registration materials.
- We will offer an Early Bird room at an additional cost (opens at 8:15), if minimum enrollment for that class is met.
- A $75 (per family) non-refundable deposit is due at registration. Classes are formed on a first-come, first-served basis, and are based on a minimum number of student enrollments. If a class does not fill or is canceled, we will refund your deposit.
- A $50 one-time snack fee per child is due by September 1.
- SAVE $25 (or more)! After you have enrolled your child, receive a $25 tuition credit for EACH family you refer who enrolls!
- All children must be potty trained by the beginning of the school year.
2017-2018 Registration Materials:
Please read the Parent Handbook before registering your child, as you must agree to its policies as part of the enrollment process. Please scroll down to “Registering” for complete instructions on enrolling.
You should also take a moment to read the Ohio Department of Jobs & Family Services Center Parent Information
Steps to Registering
You must submit 1) through 3) of the following in order to complete 2017-2018 enrollment and secure your child’s spot.
- ALL BOXES MUST BE COMPLETED IN ORDER TO FINALIZE ENROLLMENT, according to state requirements.
- Under “Give Permission to Transport,” Please write “Shiloh Preschool” in the box for “Program or Home Name”
3) $75 Registration Fee per family
4) $50 one-time Snack Fee per child is due by September 1.
5) Click here to schedule an appointment to tour our facilities or turn in registration materials.
Summer hours are by appointment. Please call (513) 451-6443, or e-mail Beth Carter with questions or to schedule a tour.
To turn in your Registration Packet during the summer, please bring it to the main church office.