What do I need to KNOW before registering?
Registration opens to the public on February 16.
Registration opens to currently-enrolled families on February 10.
The earlier you enroll, the more you save on registration fees!
(fees are based on date of enrollment appointment, with all materials complete)
- February 16 - February 28: $40
- March 1 - March 31: $60
- April 1 - May 13: $75
- After May 13: $100
A FEW QUICK THINGS TO KNOW:
- A (per family) non-refundable deposit is due at registration (see amounts below). Classes are formed on a first-come, first-served basis, and are based on a minimum number of student enrollments. If a class does not fill or is canceled, we will refund your deposit.
- All children must be potty trained by the beginning of the school year.
- SAVE $25 (or more)! After you have enrolled your child, receive a $25 tuition credit for EACH family you refer who enrolls!
- We MAY offer an Early Bird room at an addition cost (opens at 8:15 A.M.), if minimum enrollment for that class is met.
What do I need to READ before registering?
Please read the resources on the page below before registering your child so that you can be sure our policies, schedule, and rates are the best fit for your family.
You will sign a contract agreeing to all policies in our Parent Handbook (including calendar and rates) when you register, so please be sure to let us know if you have any questions.